Sunday, 15 January 2012

Twins!!!

*******
Some lovely news....my niece has had twin girls....TWO little sisters for big brothers Louis and Ronnie.

I have slightly 'aged' the image and framed it with a circle cut with two nesties. The sentiment was made in Publisher and framed the same as the image.

All papers are from my hoarded stash....my new year promise is to use up my stash.



I am getting reckless and have used some more silk ribbon from Funkie Junkie Linda's shop ....but then this is a special card :-)  I dyed the beautiful lace (also fromLinda's shop) with diluted frayed burlap DI to go with the sepia image....it is not as dark as it looks here
There is a small scrap of muslin underneath the bow then I finished it with a couple of roses from WOC.


Challenges
Mojo Monday #223 - sketch
WOC #40 - anything goes
Ooh La La #96 - new beginnings

Thank you for stopping by
Cheers me dears


x

5 comments:

Anne said...

An adorable card for such a lovely occasion. Hugs x

Sandie said...

Stunning,just stunning Irene,everything about this card is gorgeous...what a super little image too.

Hugs Sandie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Irene this is so very beautiful, wow, where do I start... the image is awesome, that bow and flowers are gorgeous, the lace, colours and design look wonderful a superb creation thank you for sharing it with us at OLLCB.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Bev said...

Beautiful! Love the soft pretty look. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

Teresa Kline said...

adorable, luv the piece of lace...so sweet...tfs!

enjoy *~*