Sunday, 8 May 2011

80th Birthday

*************
A simple  design for a very special birthday.
The lady this is for used to be the headteacher of our local high school...I hope she approves.

*A plea for help from you lovely bloggers....in finding a supplier of mailing boxes to fit a boxed 200mm card.  I have been asked to make an 80th birthday card  to be posted to Tasmania.
Padded bags and bubble wrap are OK but my customer would like a box for posting.  I made the last one for a boxed wedding card but it was such a faff I'd rather buy a few.  If anyone can advise I will be very grateful :-)



This is made for the following challenges
Wild Orchid #22 - white + 2 colours (gold and brown)  + roses
Crazy 4 Challenges  #86 - flowers
My Partner in Crafting Crime  #26  - numbers





Papers - Eva Kipler designs from Shabby Shoppe
Nestie label dies
Die cut numbers on computer generated sentiment
Roses from Wild Orchid
Seam binding ribbon bow



Thank you for stopping by
Cheers me dears :-)

x

5 comments:

Anne said...

Perfect card for the occasion Irene. As for boxes try Craft Creations. I know they do card boxes but not sure about sizes. Hugs x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Irene, the floral arrnagement is beautiful. Sorry can't help with the boxes though. Carol x

Beryl K said...

This is just beautiful Irene, as regards boxes, my daughter gets boxes for her jewellry from ebay
Beryl x

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous :-) Thank you for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime this time-hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT-xxx- p.s i have candy :-)

bosenberries said...

Really pretty flower detail!! Thanks so much for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin