Saturday, 2 April 2011

Another New Baby Card

************************

I've had a few requests for baby cards lately.......well...it is spring :-)

Challenges
CYDA #17 - spots and stripes
Wild Orchid #20 -  I've flipped sketch so I hope it qualifies
Lexi's Creations #37 - Monochromatic
OSAAT #55 - mothers day/babies - guess what I chose!
PIO # 13 - cutie patootie




Various papers I already had printed
The image is one I use often for baby cards  - the source long forgotten
Doily - edge lightly inked with blue chalk
Seam binding ribbon from My Wedding Party
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Computer generated greeting and sentiment
Narrow cotton lace


Thank you for stopping by
Cheers me dears

x

5 comments:

Chocolate Orange said...

What a cute card !
Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT for our Mothers Day/Babies challenge. Good Luck and Happy Mothers Day.
Choccy x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

Kim said...

What a beautiful baby card! This is so precious!! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

LouDotMac said...

This is just adorable, I love the doiley and the subtle colours you've used! Really nice.

Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this fortnight in our 'Monochromatic' challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

Shelley said...

This is gorgeous, love the image. Thanks for joining in this fortnights Craft Your Days Away Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx