Friday, 25 February 2011

Crafty Ann's Challenge #35

***************************

Happy Birthday
is the challenge this time over at Crafty Ann's and this is definitely appropriate
cos it's my birthday next week.
I am ready to graciously accept any birthday greetings that may come my way  ROFL.

I have used one of Ann's pre-coloured images. I had decided to go for the purple and lilac papers even before I chose the image - excellent match isn't it. 



I have decoupaged the roses and added a second layer to the bow. I've matted the image with foam pads on to silver mirri which I cut around with scissors.



Image - pre-coloured Pink Roses sheet
Papers - Polished stone Brights collection
           - Mottled stone - collection 5
MS border punch
Cadbury purple seam binding ribbon - My Wedding Party
Flowers Wild Orchid


Do pop over to the Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog challenge blog and have a look at the gorgeous creations the DT have produced for this challenge.
I hope you'll be able to join in and play along and I'm looking  forward to seeing your Happy Birthday entries


Cuttent challenges I'd like to enter with this card
I used the sketch from Wild Orchid
Lexi's Creations #34 - Flowers
If the Shoe Fits FF#68 - Purple
The ABC Challenge - O is for ovals
ASFOS #140 - Birthday wishes



Thank you for stopping by
Cheers me dears :-)


x






8 comments:

sari said...

Oh my...This is a stunning card! Love the colors and sweet,sweet details you have added!! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week!
/Sari

Beryl K said...

This is just gorgeous Irene, love it
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

This is wonderful Irene. the colours are gorgeous and the vintage feel makes it a timeless classic. Just gorgeous.
Ann x

lalkygirl said...

fabulous card irene,love the pretty lilac tones and lovely decoupaged roses,thamks forjoining us at lexis and good luck
tracey x

kashagray5 said...

What a wonderful card! Gorgeous details!

Dena said...

Beautiful work!
Thanks for joining in on our sketch challenge this week at Wild Orchid Crafts!
Hugs, Dena

Cathy said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining in the ovals challenge at the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

If The Shoe Fits... Scrap it! said...

so beautiful and delicate! love the edging! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!