Saturday, 18 September 2010

40th Birthday

 I'm busy making cards for my DIL's 40th birthday. I have managed to make 5 different cards.

I'd like to enter this one into the following challenges -

 Wild Orchid challenge 5 - Pearls and pins
Cute Card Thursday  challenge 130 - Tweet and a flutter
Daring Cardmakers - Something in the air



I made the number in 'Word', printed it on to card and cut out the gaps. It is lined one half with swiss dotted paper and the other half the same as the zero.

Die cut butterfly with gems
Flowers from Wild Orchid  and recent craft fair
Homemade pearl stick pin

Thank you for stopping by and your much appreciated comments :-)

x

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Fabulous card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so beautiful

Julie said...

Just beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Annie said...

stunning card! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT.
hugs, annie x